Documentation

Daniel Kolbo kolb0057 at umn.edu
Wed Sep 3 13:03:21 EDT 2008

Hello,

I downloaded the documentation to read offline.  However, it is in a
docbook format, and i have to render it to another format such as HTML.
I thought, what a hassle, but oh well, so I spent another 20 minutes
learning what docbook is etc...then i found out I have to install cygwin
(yes, i am on windows) just to get the tools necessary for the
conversion.  I am not able to install cygwin for numerous reasons, is
there any way I can get an HTML version of the help and guide
documentations.  Thanks. Dan