Documentation Nightly Builds

Tom Browder tom.browder at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 17:04:04 EDT 2008

On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 7:01 AM, Tom Browder <tom.browder at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 9:10 AM, Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu> wrote:
>> Quoting Tom Browder <tom.browder at gmail.com>:
>>
>>> What about generating pdf versions of the nightly build docs?
>>
>> We need to get the docbook Makefile rules working "properly" instead
>> of the current hack.   Feel free to send in a patch to fix it
>> and I'll gladly set up a nightly build.

I installed the necessary programs and now, with the docs trunk, after
"./configure ; make pdf" I get a single pdf produced of the "Tutorial
and Concepts Guide" [although it's not very attractive and has no
front matter (table of contents, etc.)].

Is that what you mean about the "current hack"?

If so, are the style sheets in error or is the docbook source not
there to allow a fancy pdf doc?

-Tom