Documentation Nightly Builds

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Sep 15 08:49:26 EDT 2008

"Tom Browder" <tom.browder at gmail.com> writes:

> On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 8:21 AM, Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu> wrote:

> Derek, I looked back at some of the old e-mails (circa 2005) and
> didn't see much of an agreed-upon solution.
>
> What if someone could make it work (docbook-xml => pdf) in a
> stand-alone development tree that could then be added to the
> gnucash-docs repository?  That way everyone would be using the same
> tools and, theoretically, would be getting the same, hopefully
> excellent, pdf output.

I'm not sure what you mean by "standalone development tree".
If you know what Makefile entries you need to make to get it
to work then I don't see why you couldn't put those Makefile
entries into the existing gnucash-docs Makefile.

I think pulling gnucash-docs out into yet another tree would be
a BAD Idea.