Documentation Nightly Builds

Tom Browder tom.browder at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 19:11:33 EDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 7:49 AM, Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu> wrote:
> I'm not sure what you mean by "standalone development tree".
> If you know what Makefile entries you need to make to get it
> to work then I don't see why you couldn't put those Makefile
> entries into the existing gnucash-docs Makefile.

What I meant is that maybe whatever it takes (within reason) to make
the correct pdf should be in the gnucash-docs source tree instead of
trying to find it with the autotools.

Otherwise it seems that the right Makefile entries depend on finding
the right inputs in a set of many possibilities.

I can point to at least one sourceforge project that has a problem
with uneven development of projects it depends on, so they load their
source tree with the version they need.  It effectively forces the
user to a specific version of that dependency.

-Tom