Issue With AqBanking and Qt

Chris M. Lindsey clindsey at uga.edu
Tue Sep 16 23:15:50 EDT 2008

Frank (and all gnucash developers),
Thanks for your brief reply.  The gnucash wiki indicates that versions
starting with 2.2.1 no longer need to install Qt:

http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Windows#2.2.0_only:_Online_Banking_Setup_Druid_.28needs_Qt.29

Can I gain access to the Online Banking portion of gnucash without
installing Qt on my own?  How so?

And Frank, it would seem to me that there is an issue if the documentation
indicates I don't need to install Qt but you say I do.  Perhaps you should
consider that this is a bug.

Chris
---
Chris M. Lindsey