Issue With AqBanking and Qt

Martin Preuss aquamaniac at gmx.de
Wed Sep 17 05:03:17 EDT 2008

Hi,

On Mittwoch, 17. September 2008, Andreas Köhler wrote:
[...]
> the guys reading it can probably help you in some way, although I
> suppose "Upgrade to AqBanking3, AqBanking2 is unsupported" will be among
> the answers ;-)  Unfortunately, the upcoming 2.2.7 will still use
> AqBanking2.
[...]

That would be at least my answer because I currently don't have the time to
support outdated AqBanking2, and since GnuCash now supports AqBanking3 (it
was the last application to switch to AqBanking3) there is not much of a
reason to work on AqBanking2 anymore...

Anyhow, when it comes to WIN32 I'm way out of my field. I never ran GnuCash on
Windows, and I never tested the QT4 port of AqBanking's QT frontend (because
QBankManager and KMyMoney are still QT3-based).

But maybe someone on the AqBanking-list did...

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www2.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/