Italian documentation

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Wed Sep 17 13:59:00 EDT 2008

I would like to make available what I have translated until now, of the
GnuCash guide, before the new version is coming out so that it could be
included in the next release (2.2.7 or 2.4??). I would like to know if I
must submit only the translated xml file and updated images or I have to
post a zip file containing all the "it" folder with not yet traslated
text and not yet updated images.

In the case i have time to update also the english version of some xml
file, do I have to submit they to this list for review, or there is
someone that i must contact first??

Thanks

Ciao!
Cristian