Licensing requirements [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Johnson Matthew Matthew.Johnson at
Thu Apr 2 02:28:04 EDT 2009

Hi, I'm not sure if I'm emailing the write address but I'd like to ask a
question about licensing.


I am currently the treasurer for a social club of a government
department in Australia. The social club is a non-profit organisation.
We raise money for social events for the department, and for charities.


I asked my IT department if I could install Gnucash on my computer at
work to help with the managing of accounts for this social club and they
declined, as they were worried that we would require a corporate license
which may be expensive. 


I would just like to confirm with you if I do need any licence in my
situation. I would be happy to make a small donation, but our social
club does not deal with a lot of money. 


If you could please advise me of any licensing requirements I would be
most grateful.




Matthew Johnson

ph. 02 6274 7621   fax 02 6274 6749



This message has been issued by the Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Local Government.
The information transmitted is for the use of the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged material.
Any review, re-transmission, disclosure, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons 
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may result in severe penalties. 
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the Department on (02) 6274-7111 
and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.

More information about the gnucash-devel mailing list