r18015 - gnucash/branches - Create 2.4 branch

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Mon Apr 6 15:04:31 EDT 2009

Am Montag, 6. April 2009 21:06 schrieb Phil Longstaff:
> OK.  I'll remove the 2.4 tag.

Ok.

> BTW, one change I want to make, but have held off, is changing
> 'src/backend/file' to 'src/backend/xml' which is much more descriptive
> (since sqlite3 will also save in a file).  I assume this would cause merge
> problems from trunk -> 2.2 branch, but are there other issues you can see?

No, that's the "only" issue, but it would be grave enough if we expect a
non-trivial amount of back-porting still going on. However, I think there
will be no further 2.2.x release anyway, so back-porting will not happen
anymore, and you are free to move that directory.

On a side note, moving lib/libqof/ into src/libqof/ would be a good thing as
well: Different from the other lib/* stuff, we don't keep lib/libqof/ as a
copy of another project but instead we develop it on our own...

Regards,

Christian