Webkit status (updated)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Apr 7 10:47:52 EDT 2009

Chris Dennis <cgdennis at btinternet.com> writes:

> Is there any way that a report (i.e. Guile code) can find out whether
> Webkit or GtkHTML is in use?  If there is, the report could adjust
> itself accordingly, relying on CSS if available, and doing its best
> without CSS if not.

I suppose something like that could be useful in the transition stage,
but once we migrate over to webkit I would expect we'd completely drop
GtkHTML making this extra work obsolete.

I think it might be better to just focus on webkit, assume we'll solve
the Win32 build issues, and assume with new reports that we'll have CSS.