Webkit options in MacOSX

Mike Alexander mta at umich.edu
Sun Apr 19 02:19:41 EDT 2009

--On April 18, 2009 4:31:25 PM -0700 Phil Longstaff
<plongstaff at rogers.com> wrote:

> I don't yet know what control we have with webkit.  What I've done
> for now is modify src/report/report-system/html-document.scm to put a
> reference to a css file in the html output.  I can then specify font
> characteristics in that css file.

Is that checked in?  I can't find anything that does this in
html-document.scm although I may be missing it.  What's the name of the
css file that it references?

I poked around in the debugger and couldn't figure out how to pass
options to webkit although it looks like there should be a way.  We may
need to add some code to hook up gconf to webkit.

          Mike