Resolved bugs

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Tue Apr 28 21:40:37 EDT 2009

There are 114 bugs which are marked as RESOLVED, FIXED with no target
milestone.  I looked at a few of them, and they have a comment stating that a
fix was committed to trunk.  They also had no comment stating that the fix had
been back-ported.  I'll be preparing the 2.3.0 release notes, so my question
is: should I just include all 114 bugs (and change the target milestone to
2.3.x)?

Actually, another question: I should create 2.3.0, 2.3.1, ...  How do I do
this in bugzilla?

Phil