Resolved bugs

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 29 09:29:23 EDT 2009

Phil Longstaff <plongstaff at rogers.com> writes:

> There are 114 bugs which are marked as RESOLVED, FIXED with no target
> milestone.  I looked at a few of them, and they have a comment stating that a
> fix was committed to trunk.  They also had no comment stating that the fix had
> been back-ported.  I'll be preparing the 2.3.0 release notes, so my question
> is: should I just include all 114 bugs (and change the target milestone to
> 2.3.x)?

If you wish..  I don't think you need to list all the bugs specifically
in the 2.3.x release notes.  I think saying "hundreds of bugs" is good
enough as this is a relatively major release and the bug info should be
in the changelog anyways.

> Actually, another question: I should create 2.3.0, 2.3.1, ...  How do I do
> this in bugzilla?

Yes, you will eventually want to add these, both for reporting versions
and target versions.  It's done from the admin pages in Bz.