2.2.9 vs 2.3 scheduled transaction compatibility

Guido Van Hoecke gnucash at vanhoecke.org
Tue Aug 4 06:55:14 EDT 2009

On 04-08-09 08:43, Cristian Marchi wrote:
> Today I tried to make some compatibility test between Gnucash v2.2.9 and
> the latest trunk build. In detail I've used a 2.2.9 file and opened it
> up in 2.3-trunk without any problem. At this point I've modified the
> file in 2.3 and opened it back in 2.2.9. I found out that, in the
> scheduled transaction tab, all the "next occur." dates are set to
> "never". Did someone already encountered this problem, is it known? I've
> made the test in Ubuntu Jaunty 64 bit.

I had the same problem. I was forced to go back to 2.2.9 due to
spurious Orphan bookings. And indeed, all "next occur" fields were set
to "never". (Also running on Ubuntu Jaunty 64 bit).

Guido

--
Drinking coffee for instant relaxation?  That's like drinking
alcohol for instant motor skills.

http://vanhoecke.org ... and go2 places!