transaction corrections

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Fri Aug 7 09:44:58 EDT 2009

True.  However, gnucash is not, and does not pretend to be, a professional accounting program.  I believe it started as a personal accounting program and expanded to business use.

I would not be averse to having a "professional" mode which prevented transactions from being edited or deleted (other than text edits to description and memos).  However, since gnucash is produced by volunteers, I don't think anyone is going to jump on this in the near future.

Phil