GnuCash Lithuanian translation

Tadas Masiulionis tadzikaz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 08:13:39 EDT 2009

With command:
locale -a | grep lt
I did not get any ouputs... I got similar like you:

[a at localhost gnucash]$ locale -a | grep lt
[a at localhost gnucash]$ LANG=lt gnucash
gnc.bin-Message: main: binreloc relocation support was disabled at configure
time.

* 15:10:48  WARN <Gtk> Locale not supported by C library.
    Using the fallback 'C' locale.

Tadas