GnuCash Lithuanian translation

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Thu Aug 13 08:40:58 EDT 2009

By launching the command "locale -a" you get a list of all available
locale installed on the system. Adding the arguments "| grep lt" you
search on that list for the string "lt". So if the output is nothing, it
means that you need to install the lt_LT locale. You need to identify in
your distribution (Archlinux, as you told) where is possible to add a
new locale (I don't know in archlinux but for example in ubuntu is under
System->Administration->Language support); maybe this is a starting
point http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Configuring_locales. After
successfully installing the lt_LT locale you could try to launch again
the command "locale -a | grep lt" and
you should see something as output. Now you are ready to launch GnuCash
with "LANG=lt_LT gnucash" (note that is "lt_LT" and not only "lt"!)

Regards
Cristian