unable to find a common currency in txn X, and that is strange

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Aug 13 10:26:26 EDT 2009

They are definitely something to worry about.  It means you have
transactions without a common currency, which is something that
you shouldn't ever see.

How did these transactions get created?  There may be a bug in
the creation path.

-derek