2.3.4 xml files cannot be opened by 2.2.x anymore (?) (Re: Db structure)

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Fri Aug 21 12:03:01 EDT 2009

I think I was moving too quickly and didn't stop to really read what you wrote.  I went on what I thought you said.  I'll  go back and re-read what you wrote.

Rather than reading those specific tags, how about, for any object, unknown tags are read as slots.  The values could either always be stored as strings, or some intelligence could be used (numeric values stored as int or double, "F", "T", "true", "false" stored as boolean, string of 32 hex chars stored as guid).

Phil