GnuCash OSX

Martin Preuss aquamaniac at gmx.de
Fri Aug 21 13:29:49 EDT 2009

Hi,

On Freitag, 21. August 2009, John Ralls wrote:
> On Aug 21, 2009, at 8:32 AM, Charles Day wrote:
[...]
> > Yes, I believe it should still work fine without a front end if the
> > setup is
> > already there. Sucks if you aren't already set up though. (I haven't
> > been
> > able to get Qt3 or Qt4 for Mac going either.)
>
> It occurs to me that since aqbanking has a Gtk+ frontend it should be
> possible to just write a regular Gnucash druid to set up an aqbanking
> account. That would be a great benefit for the whole project, not just
> OSX, because it would get rid of a particularly onerous dependency.
[...]

That would be wonderfull, however, writing a setup druid for HBCI is not a
trivial task since the HBCI setup has become more and more complicated :-/

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www2.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/