Fw: The Experience Of Reports

fireflys_98 at yahoo.com fireflys_98 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 26 22:21:53 EDT 2009

Sorry, missed sending to all.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: fireflys_98 at yahoo.com

Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 02:20:49
To: Phil Longstaff<plongstaff at rogers.com>
Subject: Re: The Experience Of Reports

Phil,

To be honest I hadn't looked into tools that closely, I was simply planning to use SQL and openoffice to chart things.

But, I'm a simple home user, so don't want anything too complex (and I'm not an accountant, so without clear requirements, don't know what many of the asked for reports would look like).

Sorry for the message formatting, unfortunately just the way the blackberry does it.

James
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile