PostgreSQL date handling

Colin Kelly ckelly004 at triad.rr.com
Fri Aug 28 15:59:41 EDT 2009

I have  gnucash 2.3.4 connecting to a  pgsql server. Using an existing
datafile I connected to a blank pgsql db using the "Save As" dialog.  It
created the structure and inserted the data well AFAIK.  Initially, it
looked OK and I saved as an xml file before exiting.  When I re
connected to the pgsql db all the dates of all the transactions in all
accounts are displayed as 12/31/1969.  The xml file I saved displays the
correct dates.

Sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere, I just thought you would
like to know about the issue.

In love w/ gnucash since 2006.

Colin