r18443 - gnucash/trunk/src/gnome-utils - Fix Bug 591573 - "File|Save As" with xml option and no file name crashes

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Fri Dec 4 10:54:10 EST 2009

Derek,

that's basically what I do (except for popping up a dialog).  What I would prefer to do is have Save As be disabled unless either 1) a file is selected (I could catch that signal), or 2) a file name is typed into the file name text box (I don't know how to catch that signal, and I do assume that a text box can emit a signal when something is typed into it).  I think it's better UI practice to have invalid operations be disabled.

Phil