OpenSP error "realpath undeclared" (2.3.8 tagged yesterday, but no win32 build)

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Fri Dec 4 15:33:59 EST 2009

Am Freitag, 4. Dezember 2009 schrieb Phil Longstaff:

> Red herring.  2.3.7 build also has the same stuff in it.  Guess we need
> to check the logs more often.

Funny thing: Apparently each and every build all the way since 2.3.1 has this.
I logged in at the build server and ran "make" in each of the tag's
tmp/OpenSP-1.5.2 directory. The "make" iterated the directories doing nothing
(which means it was successful at the time), until it hit the file
sx/XmlOutputEventHandler.cxx where it showed the very same build error you're
reporting today.

Hence, this OpenSP error existed for quite some time by now, at least since
2.3.1. Not sure why the win32 build used to work but is failing this time,
though...

Christian