OpenSP error "realpath undeclared" (2.3.8 tagged yesterday, but no win32 build)

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Fri Dec 4 18:54:24 EST 2009

On Fri, 2009-12-04 at 21:33 +0100, Christian Stimming wrote:

> > Red herring.  2.3.7 build also has the same stuff in it.  Guess we need
> > to check the logs more often.
>
> Funny thing: Apparently each and every build all the way since 2.3.1 has this.
> I logged in at the build server and ran "make" in each of the tag's
> tmp/OpenSP-1.5.2 directory. The "make" iterated the directories doing nothing
> (which means it was successful at the time), until it hit the file
> sx/XmlOutputEventHandler.cxx where it showed the very same build error you're
> reporting today.
>
> Hence, this OpenSP error existed for quite some time by now, at least since
> 2.3.1. Not sure why the win32 build used to work but is failing this time,
> though...

I think the problem is related to documentation...

`htmlhelp.chm' ->
`/c/soft/gnucash-2.3.8/gnucash/inst/share/gnucash/help/de_DE/gnucash-help.chm'
`htmlhelp.hhmap' ->
`/c/soft/gnucash-2.3.8/gnucash/inst/share/gnucash/help/de_DE/gnucash-help.hhmap'
Processing help (it_IT) ...
error : No such file or directory
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/docbookx.dtd:136: warning:
failed to load external entity
"http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbpoolx.mod"
%dbpool;
        ^
Entity: line 1:
 %dbpool;
         ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:115: parser
warning : PEReference: %list.class; not found
		%local.divcomponent.mix;">
		                         ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:115: parser
warning : PEReference: %admon.class; not found
		%local.divcomponent.mix;">
		                         ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:115: parser
warning : PEReference: %linespecific.class; not found
		%local.divcomponent.mix;">
		                         ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:115: parser
warning : PEReference: %synop.class; not found
		%local.divcomponent.mix;">
		                         ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:115: parser
warning : PEReference: %para.class; not found
		%local.divcomponent.mix;">
		                         ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:115: parser
warning : PEReference: %informal.class; not found
		%local.divcomponent.mix;">
		                         ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:115: parser
warning : PEReference: %formal.class; not found
		%local.divcomponent.mix;">
		                         ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:115: parser
warning : PEReference: %compound.class; not found
		%local.divcomponent.mix;">
		                         ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:115: parser
warning : PEReference: %genobj.class; not found
		%local.divcomponent.mix;">
		                         ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:115: parser
warning : PEReference: %descobj.class; not found
		%local.divcomponent.mix;">
		                         ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:115: parser
warning : PEReference: %ndxterm.class; not found
		%local.divcomponent.mix;">
		                         ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:115: parser
warning : PEReference: %forms.hook; not found
		%local.divcomponent.mix;">
		                         ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:126: parser
warning : PEReference: %list.class; not found
                %local.refcomponent.mix;">
                                         ^
[...]
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:136: parser
warning : PEReference: %linespecific.class; not found
		%local.indexdivcomponent.mix;">
		                              ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:136: parser
warning : PEReference: %synop.class; not found
		%local.indexdivcomponent.mix;">
		                              ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:136: parser
warning : PEReference: %para.class; not found
		%local.indexdivcomponent.mix;">
		                              ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:136: parser
warning : PEReference: %informal.class; not found
		%local.indexdivcomponent.mix;">
		                              ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:136: parser
warning : PEReference: %link.char.class; not found
		%local.indexdivcomponent.mix;">
		                              ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:142: parser
warning : PEReference: %tech.char.class; not found
		%local.refname.char.mix;">
		                         ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:157: parser
warning : PEReference: %xref.char.class; not found
		%local.refinline.char.mix;">
		                           ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:157: parser
warning : PEReference: %gen.char.class; not found
		%local.refinline.char.mix;">
		                           ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:157: parser
warning : PEReference: %link.char.class; not found
		%local.refinline.char.mix;">
		                           ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:157: parser
warning : PEReference: %tech.char.class; not found
		%local.refinline.char.mix;">
		                           ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:157: parser
warning : PEReference: %base.char.class; not found
		%local.refinline.char.mix;">
		                           ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:157: parser
warning : PEReference: %docinfo.char.class; not found
		%local.refinline.char.mix;">
		                           ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:157: parser
warning : PEReference: %other.char.class; not found
		%local.refinline.char.mix;">
		                           ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:157: parser
warning : PEReference: %ndxterm.class; not found
		%local.refinline.char.mix;">
		                           ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:205: parser
warning : PEReference: %role.attrib; not found
<!ENTITY % set.role.attrib "%role.attrib;">
                                          ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:211: parser
warning : PEReference: %ubiq.inclusion; not found
		%ubiq.inclusion;>
		                ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:221: parser
warning : PEReference: %status.attrib; not found
		%status.attrib;
		               ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:222: parser
warning : PEReference: %common.attrib; not found
		%common.attrib;
		               ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:232: parser
warning : PEReference: %role.attrib; not found
<!ENTITY % setinfo.role.attrib "%role.attrib;">
                                              ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:236: parser
warning : PEReference: %info.class; not found
<!ELEMENT setinfo %ho; ((%info.class;)+)
                                     ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:236: parser
error : ContentDecl : Name or '(' expected
<!ELEMENT setinfo %ho; ((%info.class;)+)
                                     ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:236: parser
error : expected '>'
<!ELEMENT setinfo %ho; ((%info.class;)+)
                                       ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:236: parser
error : Content error in the external subset
<!ELEMENT setinfo %ho; ((%info.class;)+)
                                       ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:236: parser
warning : PEReference: %beginpage.exclusion; not found
		%beginpage.exclusion;>
		                     ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:236: parser
error : Content error in the external subset
		%beginpage.exclusion;>
		                     ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:236: parser
error : Content error in the external subset
<!--end of setinfo.element-->]]>
 ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:236: parser
error : Content error in the external subset
<!--end of setinfo.element-->]]>
    ^
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/dbhierx.mod:236: parser
error : Content error in the external subset
<!--end of setinfo.element-->]]>
        ^
unable to parse gnucash-help.xml