Convert glade files to glade-3 (was: Patches: Documentation, account.glade, gnc-ui-util)

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Thu Dec 10 12:57:08 EST 2009

On Wednesday 9 December 2009, Christian Stimming wrote:
> @developers: Should we convert all glade files to glade-3 sometime soon?
> Otherwise we will run into this issue every time someone wants to edit the
> glade files with the currently recommended and available tools...

I'm in favor of this. I have hit this issue several times already when I make
changes to the glade files (which I seem to do regularly lately).

Glade 3.6.2 still allows to generate Gtk+2.10 compatible xml which was
recently proposed as the minimum required Gtk+ version (aka the version that
ships with RHEL5).

Geert