Patch for AqBanking Windows bug 586122

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Sun Dec 13 16:21:52 EST 2009

Am Samstag, 12. Dezember 2009 schrieb Geert Janssens:
> My patch is not correct I'm afraid. The build failed because I'm trying to
> access a file That defines the path specific component
> (AQBANKING_SO_EFFECTIVE).
>
> My patch tries to access the Version.h file for this, but apparently in the
> wrong location.

I've reviewed the patch in detail now. The error is simple: You assumed the
aqbanking compile tarball were still existing in the TMPDIR. But on the build
server I usually remove the tarballs from the TMPDIR rather soon because
otherwise they will clash with a new one which should be compiled there.
Hence, there is no TMPDIR/aqbanking-1.2.3/ folder anymore.

Instead, you need to use files solely from its installation directory. In the
win build scripts, this is AQBANKING_UDIR and there you have the standard
usr/, lib/, include/ etc. Hence, the header file you were looking for should
be at AQBANKING_UDIR/include/aqbanking/version.h; alternatively, the path in
question could be extracted from the pkgconfig file which is at
AQBANKING_UDIR/lib/pkgconfig/aqbanking.pc, but that's just a matter of which
command you use to extract the variables.

Your original fix for gnucash.iss was completely correct, though, and during
the review I saw I have to fix this for the gwenhywfar installation as well,
which I've done as well.

Thanks for spotting this!

Christian