No file or file required ?

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Sat Dec 19 11:23:46 EST 2009

Ok, I think I understand this better now. Thanks for explaining Derek & Yawar.

I agree with the paradigm idea. Indeed in GnuCash you typically work in one
document. That wasn't very clear to me, as I use GnuCash for 3 different
businesses. But even then I only work on one business at the same time and
there is only one document per business. So indeed GnuCash users don't tend to
frequently open new documents.

So I'll write an enhancement request in that sense.

Geert