Gnucash suggestion

Stuart Andrews stuart.andrews at gmx.com
Mon Feb 2 08:18:42 EST 2009

Dear Gnucash team,

I've been happily using your software since the end of last year, having
ditched Windows completely.  I was using Microsoft Money before.

Can I make a suggestion for possible inclusion in the future?  It would
save me a lot of time reviewing scheduled transactions if the entry date
could be set to the first/last business day of the month, or first
Monday etc. rather than setting a date.  I see there is an option to
enter a transaction on the first day of the month but this is the
absolute first day, not first weekday.

It's fantastic software though, very powerful and apart from that
suggestion it does everything I could need.  Many thanks for the hard
work.

Yours
Stuart Andrews