Completed Catalan translation to commit

David Planella david.planella at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 9 18:28:45 EST 2009

Hi all,

thanks for following this through.

Derek's suggestion would be an improvement, but before starting
something new, I'd like to ask another question. I apologise if this
has already been discussed here before, but I do not usually follow
the list.

Why not just use l10n.gnome.org? Apart from the modules that are on
svn.gnome.org, there are other external modules there as well. GnuCash
might not be able to use the nice integration because of being hosted
externally, but surely it might benefit from the experience of those
who set up the whole i18n infrastructure of GNOME.

Here's my suggestion, may I forward this issue to the gnome-i18n list,
and see if someone more knowledgeable might come up with an optimal
solution? Or was there a reason why the GNOME's l10n web
infrastructure was not chosen in the first place?

Regards,
David.