Simplified Chinese Translation Submit

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Mon Feb 16 14:45:08 EST 2009

   Hi Roy,
   prior to submit your work on the po file, I would like to be sure that
   you are aware that about a month ago a new translation for zh_CN was
   submitted by Wang Binbin; I would like to avoid that his work get
   lost.  So have you used the zh_CN.po file from the  2.2 branch dated
   after 16-01-2009 where last translator field was marked with WPV??
   Thanks
   Cristian
   Roy Luo ha scritto:

Hi,

I would like to submit a updated translation file for Simplified Chinese
language based on the Charles Wang's version, thanks Charles.

The new version include many corrections of Financial English Translation.

Thank you all for make this wonderful software.

Best Regards,

Roy

---

Roy Luo