New GnuCash release?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 19 10:05:29 EST 2009

Cristian,

I also needed to add the it subdirectory, which I added.  However
for some reason it's still not working right.  It's possible that
the web server doesn't have the 'it' locale installed?  I'll also
(eventually) need the proper menu item for the italian translation.
(We might want to eventually change to flags instead of words because
the menu is getting pretty wide).

-derek