New GnuCash release?

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Thu Feb 19 13:12:54 EST 2009

I'm not able to help you with this problem...I only followed the
directives on the wiki for the website translation.

Speaking of flags I thought about it some time ago; if you are going in
this direction (flags instead of text) I could work on providing the
flags for the actual translations. Just nedd to know the preferred image
format (i suggest png) and the size in pixel.

thanks
Cristian