GnuCash website translations

Andrew Sackville-West andrew at swclan.homelinux.org
Thu Feb 19 21:47:52 EST 2009

Hi,

I'm a gnucash developer, and we were reviewing the translations of our
main web page (www.gnucash.org). The last polish translator connected
with gnucash was listed as: translators at gnome.pl. I am hoping that
this this address reaches whoever has inherited that role.

We are hoping to find someone to update the polish translation of our
web page. If you are interested, please contact us at
gnucash-devel at gnucash.org (subscribe to avoid moderation delays), on
#gnucash or you can reply to me directly.

Quoted below is the message we originally sent to
translators at gnome.pl.

thanks for your attention