gnucash-fr is dead ?

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Thu Jan 1 10:39:10 EST 2009

Am Mittwoch, 31. Dezember 2008 16:58 schrieb Josh Sled:
> rafmav at free.fr writes:
> > I post this mail here because I had send a mail to gnucash-fr, three
> > times in three weeks, and it is not yet on the mailing list!
> >
> > Why ?  Is the moderator of gnucash.fr busy ?
>
> Are you subscribed to the list?
>
> I don't believe there is a moderator of gnucash-fr.  As far as I know,
> I'm the only person doing mailing list moderation, and I only do so for
> -user and -devel.

For gnucash-de there is a separate moderator besides me, whose name I just
forgot, and he reacts on the moderation requests daily.

For the gnucash-fr list one can only see from the archives that the list still
has approx. 1-2 messages per month, so it's not completely dead. @rafamav :
I'd suggest you should subscribe to the list, send your message, then
unsubscribe again. This way you shouldn't have to wait for a moderator.

Christian