Printing reports

Robert Merkel robert.merkel at benambra.org
Fri Jan 2 21:14:41 EST 2009

Dear Graham,

I'm not actively involved, but so the people that are can help you, more
information will be required to fix your problem:

* the exact versions of GnuCash you have tried.
* the operating system you are using.
* whether printing is working for other applications.
* what the exact error message is (if you can, copy and paste it into your
email).

Without that information, it will be impossible to assist you.

Regards,

Robert Merkel