Tax Report and TXF

Raphaël Maville rafmav at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jan 5 04:15:57 EST 2009

Understood, thanks.

But how to replace it with a french version ? I have seen in the svn
tree that there is a german version, less developed, but yet still there
(running ?)...

The problem is that there is no tutorial or documentation on how this
was build; but the major problem seem to be the understanding of US
accouting; I suppose that for US citizen or accountants, these tax
"categories" are easy to understand...

For programming, it seem to be an association table of code and names,
of course written in scheme... But replacing these strings by french
ones should not be hard... For one with the time to do this, of
course...

I only want to perhaps replace it by a french version, e.g the official
and legal "general accounting plan"... It can be use for small
enterprise accounting.

Ciao.