Building problems on win32

Andreas Köhler andi5.py at gmx.net
Wed Jan 7 17:28:49 EST 2009

Hi Adam,

great work, I will try to integrate it subsequently in the following days.

When gnucash fails to find certain files, consider an installed copy of
gnucash.  We do some crazy things, probably look up paths in the
registry or stuff like that.  Does renaming HKLM\Software\GnuCash change
anything?  We need a better solution here as well...

Ciao,
-- andi5