Enhancement request: 'Native' importing of '.CSV' files

John Smith lbalbalba at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 07:50:19 EST 2009

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 12:23 PM, Martin Preuss <aquamaniac at gmx.de> wrote:

> As I said, GnuCash currently doesn't use AqBanking's CSV importer.

Sorry, my mistake for misunderstanding.

> What is missing in GnuCash is a more generic approach to use the AqBanking
> importers so that GC can use all current and all future importers...

That sounds like a rather large programming effort to me, and more
than a bit unreasonable of me to ask someone to code just for me.

So for now I think Ill stick to using Microsoft Excel/OpenOffice Calc
for managing my finances. (I have simple needs)

Thanks for all the kind help and effort of everyone though,

Regards,

John Smith