Problem with eguile balance sheet

Chris Dennis cgdennis at btinternet.com
Wed Jul 1 17:54:16 EDT 2009

Derek Atkins wrote:
> Chris Dennis <cgdennis at btinternet.com> writes:
>
>> BTW, is there somewhere better than the bug report for storing these
>> report files?
>>
>> Hopefully we'll collect a whole range of reports and templates that
>> users have developed, not all of which should necessarily be in the
>> released GnuCash packages.
>>
>> I see that the wiki doesn't allow files to be uploaded.  Can that be
>> changed?  Or is there somewhere better to put these files?
>
> Historically we've just included any report that people write and
> are willing to share on the theory that multiple people would want it.
>
> -derek

Yes, but hopefully there will now be a plethora of new templates --
variants for local tax rules and accounting practices etc., exciting
colour schemes and layouts...

I think there should be an easy way for people to discuss ideas and brag
about the wonderful new invoice that they've designed.

cheers

Chris
Chris Dennis                                  cgdennis at btinternet.com
Fordingbridge, Hampshire, UK