updated ko translation file in Gnucash v2.2.x

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Fri Jul 10 16:05:29 EDT 2009

Dear yongdoria,

thanks a lot for the translation update. I've committed your po file as ko.po
to our SVN repository.

However, I would like to kindly remind you of my previous comment: Please
remember to set the PO-Revision-Date entry (in line 5 of your file) to the
date of when you last edited the file, because this is the only way to
distinguish older from new translations.

Also, some of the strings in gnucash should be translated only partially,
e.g. "cleared:c" - the first part should be left unchanged and only the
character after the colon should be translated, so that your translated
equivalent of the letter "c" as abbreviation of "cleared" appears in the
correct column and not an english "c". The first of those strings appears
right at the beginning, in line 55 of your file, and also the following
entries. Please pay attention to the comments which are written right above
the strings - those are there for a reason.

In any case, we are very happy about your contribution. Thank you very much
for all hard translation work!

Regards,

Christian