updated ko translation file in Gnucash v2.2.x

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Fri Jul 10 16:07:13 EDT 2009

Am Dienstag, 7. Juli 2009 15:51 schrieb Derek Atkins:
> Hi,
>
> Thank you for your donation, but we're not working on 2.2 and wont have
> any more 2.2 releases.

Yes and no. In this case it concerned the addition of a new language, which
was translated in 2.2 at zero percent, but is now being translated in
increasing percentages. From 2.2 to trunk approx. 10% of our strings changed,
which means 90% of this contribution will already be a huge benefit for us.

Christian