updated ko translation file in Gnucash v2.2.x

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Fri Jul 10 16:14:53 EDT 2009

Am Dienstag, 7. Juli 2009 21:10 schrieb Jacek Baszkiewicz:
> Hi!
>
> I've read this post and I have one question. Currently I'm working on
> polish translation. I've taken for job the latest (when I started)
> version (2.3.1). Is it correct to translate po's from this version? I
> don't want to do useless job...

Yes, 2.3.1 should be sufficient to start working. Out of the 3900 strings,
maybe 10-30 might change until the string freeze starts. So you are almost on
the safe side...

You can also download the most up-to-date version of the pl.po file from
http://svn.gnucash.org/trac/browser/gnucash/trunk/po - this is always a good
place to start. But again, there isn't much string change anyway.

Regards,

Christian