CSS in reports

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Fri Jul 10 23:49:13 EDT 2009

I just committed a new report stylesheet.  It will appear in the list as
"Default CSS".  This stylesheet will allow you to specify the css for font and
style for different parts of a report.

To set up:
1) Edit -> Stylesheets and create a new copy of Default CSS (e.g. My Report
CSS)
2) Edit this new CSS, and on the "Fonts" page, set up the css.  The default
contains the styles of the default stylesheet.
3) Create a new report, and on the "General" page of the options, pick "My
Report CSS" as the stylesheet.   Click OK and the selected styles will be
applied.

The following text classes are defined:

Title
Number cell
Total number cell - e.g. on the "Total Assets" line
Account link
Total label cell
Centered label cell
Number header - don't know where this is used.
Text cell - don't know where this is used

None of the default style info involves colors, but is easy to implement.

Phil