CSS in reports

Chris Dennis cgdennis at btinternet.com
Sat Jul 11 10:27:54 EDT 2009

Phil Longstaff wrote:
> I just committed a new report stylesheet.  It will appear in the list as
> "Default CSS".  This stylesheet will allow you to specify the css for font and
> style for different parts of a report.

That works, and will be a good way to improve the appearance of existing
reports.

In fact, as any CSS styling can be entered for each class, e.g.

   background: gray; color: blue; font-family: arial, serif;
    text-align: right;

etc., perhaps the options page shouldn't be called 'Fonts'.

Maybe the tool-tips and/or help could indicate that, with some sort of
reference to basic CSS syntax.

Incidentally, the name of the font is Arial, not Ariel.

cheers

Chris