Installing GNU Cash with PostGreSQL

Brian Amos bamos1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 14:26:17 EDT 2009

I have PostgreSQL configured on a linux server.  when I do the save as
dialog in gnucash on winXP pro to save on that server gnucash crashes.  Is
this error related to
https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-devel/2009-July/025821.html?
using gnucash on winXPpro tablet edition.
postgres 8.2.5 on slackware 10.

Brian