Installing GNU Cash with PostGreSQL

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Tue Jul 14 14:34:09 EDT 2009

There is a bug with 2.3.2 which will crash in "Save As" if you do not have the sqlite3 dbd driver.  If you are running on winxp, I am surprised, because 2.3.2 is supposed to include that.  Can you send your gnucash.trace file (look in C:\Documents and Settings\<your username>\Local Settings\Temp for a file named gnucash.trace.XXXXXX where XXXXXX is some 6 character code).

Phil