Want to create a Bengali(bn) Translation Team

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Fri Jul 24 15:52:57 EDT 2009

Dear Nasir Khan,

thank you for your interest in a Bengali translation of gnucash. This is a
very good idea and we are looking forward to any contributions.

Am Donnerstag, 23. Juli 2009 15:05 schrieb Nasir Khan Saikat:
> by this time i talked with the Translation Project Coordinators . they have
> created a mailing list for me[1].
> but you are not continuing with the TP

Actually, just today I exchanged some messages with the current TP maintainer,
Erwin Poeze, and he proposed and agreed to offer gnucash translations at the
TP again. This means you can indeed use the Translation Project and a Bengali
translation team mailing list just as it is described there. You can submit
your first parts of the translation also directly at the TP, and we will
receive it and include it in our SVN codebase.

is necessary for you for now. Does that sound good to you?

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Christian