Want to create a Bengali(bn) Translation Team

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Jul 24 12:33:05 EDT 2009

Hi,

Nasir Khan Saikat <nasir8891 at gmail.com> writes:

> thank for replying .
>
> by this time i talked with the Translation Project Coordinators . they have
> created a mailing list for me[1].

Then I recommend you use that email list for translation issues.
There's no need for a gnucash-bn list yet, IMHO, until there's a
large enough group of Bengali users that you warrant a list.

> but you are not continuing with the TP so i think it is better to create
> GnuCash-BN list . It is true that at present there is not much users in
> Bengali but it could be . But if you think that the gnu cash users mailing
> list is enough then it is ok.

I think that the list you have now on SF is sufficient for your work.
Then you can email the .po files here for inclusion.  The fact that
we don't use the TP shouldn't discourage you from using the mailing
list they created fo ryou.

Sure, just go to http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki and create a new page.  :)

> thanks
> Nasir Khan Saikat