Want to create a Bengali(bn) Translation Team

Nasir Khan Saikat nasir8891 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 09:05:06 EDT 2009

thank for replying .

by this time i talked with the Translation Project Coordinators . they have
created a mailing list for me[1].
but you are not continuing with the TP so i think it is better to create
GnuCash-BN list . It is true that at present there is not much users in
Bengali but it could be . But if you think that the gnu cash users mailing
list is enough then it is ok.

i want to work as a team for that reason i was talking  about the Launchpad
and TP. or if there is any chance to create a wiki page for Bengali then we
can inform others that, visit that page to join theGNUCash Bengali
translation team.

thanks
Nasir Khan Saikat

--